Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

A posters dilema

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Grove r on September 06, 2004 at 09:05:32 from (161.184.19.129):

Pleasantries…a tad late in my response over an issue a couple days previous; it would appear, that through a post of mine, I inadvertently used the wrong name, Lenore, instead of Aprille, when mentioning that I was not available as a proposed soul mate. But, thanks to Toolman, who, through Lenores rebuttal, saw something that the rest of us….well…at least myself…had failed to recognize, was going on. On the surface, it was noted that it rather odd, Lenore, was and is, on the birthday search. Now this in itself is not that peculiar, but, as Toolman noted, Lenore, is indeed, on the suitor trail, herself! I must commend the lady for a very subtle way of searching out a prospective “love of her life”, by asking for everyone’s birth date, suspicion of her activities, can be allayed and no one will suspect what is truly going on, and have all the time in the world to peruse her findings. Now, far be it for me to chastise anyone in their quest to improve their lot in life and enjoy the company of the opposite set…but…a few cautionary thoughts; please…. Do not be abrasive…learn to roll with the punches…learn to laugh….and….raised hackles do not make a good hair-do…..and, above all else….an easy mark will suffer the brunt of many jibes, and just being nice is not the total answer. Do have a real gooder, Lenor, and Aprille yours truly, R.E.L.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: A posters dilema

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community