Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: $560.00

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by KellyGa on September 23, 2004 at 15:43:14 from (64.12.116.72):

In Reply to: $560.00 posted by Cindi on September 23, 2004 at 12:45:15:

Well, let me poke my nose in here for a minute. Cindi has been through what a lot of us has never had the misfortune to experience. I can see her point of frustration that it was like pulling teeth to get some results, and it is SO HOT down there, shes lucky some one didnt lose thier mind and go on a killing spree from delirium of the heat! (Just being sarcastic, but it IS hot!)

I am glad for any help you can get Cindi, everybody needs a little help sometimes, and thats okay.

Also, Cindi, I have been keeping up with you on the "other" forum. I am glad you can talk to those guys. Someone asked me recently why you don't post your goings on over here any more like you do there. I told them I didn't know, but now I know why. Not trying to start anything, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Any woman that can handle all she is going through and not be locked away in a padded room like she has deserves to catch a break every now and then, actually she deserves a lot more than that, but we get what we get, good and bad.

I love ya Cindi, sorry I haven't been more in touch with you. I haven't been as good a friend as I should have been for you, and I feel bad for that, and when I read this thread, I had to say my 2 cents. :)

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: $560.00

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community