Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

We Have A Complete Agility Course!

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by KellyGa on September 23, 2004 at 16:00:04 from (64.12.116.72):

I finally got the tunnel/chute! That was the last thing I was adding to the course.

I set up everything, and Tip and I went outside to see how she is going to do. We have been practicing with everything but the chute, which is going to be last anyway. I have guides on the weave poles, and hopefully after a thousand times she will do the weaving without the guides.

So....Here is how it goes...

WEAVE! WEAVE! WEAVE! WEAVE! JUMP! TUNNEL! GO GO GO GO! JUMP! HERE! DOWN! 1-2-3-4-5 JUMP TIRE! PUSH IT!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO!

YAY!!!!!!! GOOD DOG!!!! GOOD JOB!!!! (throw two frisbees for her to catch)

APPLAUSE AND MUCH WHOOPING AND HOLLERING!!!!!

:)

Practice practice practice....14 days til the fair...I got knots in my stomach...butterflies in my throat, and sweaty palms, man, its hard to trust another to make you look good...especially when they don't even speak the language, much less they aren't even the same species as you!

So...I think she does pretty good. She ran that course like she had been doing it for a while. Shoot, we haven't even practiced since last summer til about a month and a half or so ago...so, she has a good memory, and we are gonna play hard and look good! :) If I keep saying it, it will come true, right? ;)

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: We Have A Complete Agility Course!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community