Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: $560.00

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by DD on September 23, 2004 at 16:35:21 from (68.205.35.170):

In Reply to: $560.00 posted by Cindi on September 23, 2004 at 12:45:15:

I can understand exactly what you're saying Cindi. It's like it was said on the news when this was announced "If you're ALREADY receiving food stamps then you need not apply". It never ceases to amaze me at how some folks are so greedy, they'll "double dip" the system every chance they get and just because there are still some of us who are honest, hardworking people who have paid into this system since we started working, most times at 16, they try to make you feel like a piece of crap. *knock,knock,knock* Hello, I can't think of one single person here (or anywhere else for that matter) who ASKED or BEGGED to be hit with a hurricane. I work with some of those low-life double dippers and it gets on my last nerve that there are folks out there who can't get a dime just because they won't go into those offices and lie. Another thing that gets me with this welfare system is the number of high school age GIRLS having 1,2, sometimes 3 little babies like doorsteps just so they can get more money each month. I suspect that alot of them learned that right at home and that is just sooo wrong. I'll give them one OOPS, but after that, you're on your own. There's no excuse for it, especially when they have clinics they can go to and get on the pill, free condoms, etc. I wasn't raised that way and just took for granted for a long time that neither was anyone else. Boy was I wrong. Cindi, I'm glad you FINALLY got some much needed assistance to buy some groceries. I would hope and pray that ANYONE ELSE who lost all their food (by no fault of their own) would be able to get assistance also, no matter WHERE they live. I am Blessed in that my family and I haven't had to go through that aggravation yet....yet. None of us can predict the future, if we could we wouldn't have had any food in the fridge or freezer to begin with. I Apologize for this being so long but I just wanted to let you know that from someone who's right here in Florida too that I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION : ) Take Care All!

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: $560.00

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community