Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: $560.00

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by OH Boy on September 24, 2004 at 10:47:16 from (63.155.188.224):

In Reply to: $560.00 posted by Cindi on September 23, 2004 at 12:45:15:

I sympathize, Cindi!

Isn't that just about typical anytime you have to do business with the government? Think about it, you go the DMV, the Post Office, the Unemployment Office, the Courthouse. You gotta wait in line like cattle. You gotta take a number. You get to the front of one line and the clerk goes on break. You get to the front of the line again and they tell you you're in the wrong line.

These agencies and people work for us! Not the other way around! Why do we tolerate such shoddy customer service from them?

This is why I generally vote conservative and do not have much use for big government programs, I just don't think they really provide much service to the average person. Instead, they might provide service to those of us who don't have a life and are willing to spend oodles and oodles of time waiting in line and filling out forms for a pittance of a benefit.

Another thing they do provide is cushy jobs to some bureaucrat and his staff, who in my observation, generally feel no obligation to hurry things along when processing an order from a pesky claimants! (Oh my god you expect us to help you during our break time????)

Not to belittle the folks who truly need help in a crisis, I'm complaining here about the bureacrats and the ones who make a lifestyle out of these programs.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: $560.00

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community