Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: A Fresno

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by AGEN on May 05, 2002 at 21:03:27 from (

In Reply to: A Fresno posted by Akey on May 05, 2002 at 17:08:18:

This one is a little more high-tech than the ones the fellers are talking about below. However, its called a Fresno as well. It has a rotating drum on it that has about a quarter of the drum missing and a cutting blade on one edge. (In the picture, the hole is to the back and you can barely see the cutting edge sticking out) You can scrape up some dirt and then rotate the drum so the hole is to the top and then skidd the drum, and dirt inside, to where ever you want it. You can then rotate the drum again to dump the dirt. Pretty neat to see it work!

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup


Subject: Re: Re: A Fresno


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community