Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: 2days Farmer's Report

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by KellyGa on November 21, 2004 at 06:46:14 from (64.12.116.68):

In Reply to: 2days Farmer's Report posted by Fern(Mi) on November 20, 2004 at 18:01:31:

Always something to do, something to fix, something to feed, grind, mow. You know, somebody said something about you retiring, but I think your kinda like Willie Nelson. You don't believe in sitting still. You sit still too long, you get antsy. You need that farm, it keeps your spirit up. :) Willie says he is gonna make music and play til he dies, and thats what has kept him around such a long time. He has way to much going on to pass on. You will be around for a long time to come Fern, and I for one, and glad of it. :) Treat Frieda nice now, she has been through a lot. Its traumatic having things mashed flat that ain't supposed to be!

I hate the mall. I will do just about anything to keep from going to the mall. Somebody told me its already crowded with all the Christmas shoppers, ugh, no thanks, I will stay away from that. I tellya, if we can get this 31 acres and house, we are never looking back. I never want to see a major highway again, crowded full of people in a hurry!

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: 2days Farmer's Report

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community