Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: .... Woodstock Soapstone stoves

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Morgan Lintereur on November 25, 2004 at 14:08:17 from (216.195.162.145):

In Reply to: Re: .... Woodstock Soapstone stoves posted by GENERIC DOMAIN NAMES FOR on June 17, 2004 at 06:18:26:

Domain Name Entrepeneur:

Use of this format to engage in this activity is completely inappropriate and I am surprised that the owner of this site is allowing you to use their site in this manner. I find it amusing that you should exclude cybersquatters, etc. as potential repsondees. What category would you place yourself in? Holding domain names for ransom completely violates the spirit of the Internet. Just because it is not illegal does not make it right. Now it appears that karmic law is about to catch up with you.

Isn't that what your "occupation/activity" really is? You anticipate that a legitimate organization would most likely want to use a certain domain name, take it for yourself and then hold it for ransom to the organization that needs it. I am always delighted when I see an organization that gets around your little game by coming up with something creative that allows them to bypass folks like you.

Re: your "expert valuations" - I used to be a certified general appraiser in the real estate field, so I've seen more than my share of sleazy "expert valuators". It would serve you right if the divorce court accepted all of those values and declared them to be marital property, hence subject part of your former partner's settlement.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: .... Woodstock Soapstone stoves

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community