Miscellaneous
Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: 'He said' - 'She said'...... 'Mars/Venus'.....

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Bandersnatch on December 13, 2004 at 11:55:33 from (67.131.150.124):

In Reply to: 'He said' - 'She said'...... 'Mars/Venus'..... posted by Jimbob on December 13, 2004 at 11:04:46:

I love my wife dearly, but, I really wish she would say what she means and mean what she says. for instance, we are driving down the highway and about ten feet before the exit ramp she announces, "There is a McDonalds's." Of course we are in the passing lane. Why can't women just say, "Honey, I need a potty break, or I'm hungry, could you stop somewhere." I don't have ESP. How am I supposed to separate, there is a bright colloered truck, or that is a strange house, from there is a McDonald's. Warning would also be nice, Let me know before we reach the freakin exit. At 75 miles per hour, there is still at least thirty seconds notice you can give once the exit comes into view. Those signs along the interstate about 1 miles before the exit with the symbols for the gas stattions and restaraunts are there to warn you that what you may be looking for is just a mile down the road. Don't wait until we are in the shadow of the overpass to ask to pull off the flippin road.
As Christmas appoaches, some of us husbands are desperate to get you something you want, but without having you tell us directly and without having you along to pick it out. Don't tell our daughter that you want a new ring, or a whatever unless you really want it. We know you are picky about colors and sizes, so we don't buy clothes that you will just have to take back. While we men are happy with new tools to do our work, most of us realize that wives aren't usually pleased with a new appliance (tool for her work.)

About five months ago, I over heard my wife tell her girlfriend that she'd like to get away for the week end without the kids. So I arranged it. Got the in laws to watch the kids, made reservations at a resort and restaurant etc. Come the Friday night to leave, she cancelled the reservations and complained the whole weekend about missing the kids.

Enough ranting. I love her but she drives me crazy.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: 'He said' - 'She said'...... 'Mars/Venus'.....

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community