Country Talk Discussion Board|
15 Things To Do.........
[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]
Posted by DD on December 13, 2004 at 20:24:34 from (22.214.171.124):
15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your
spouse/partner/friend is taking their sweet time
** always gotta be PC ya know**
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.
2.Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an
official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares......and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell the other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from "Mission Impossible."
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using Different size funnels.
13.Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse
through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
And last but not least...
15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There's no toilet paper in here!"
*** The funny thing about this is I know some folks who would do some of these...LOL!
Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community