Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Aggressive Rooster

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Hawk on January 07, 2005 at 17:07:42 from (

In Reply to: Aggressive Rooster posted by Scott on January 07, 2005 at 16:49:27:

put him in time out and get yourself a good water gun and squirt him when he comes at you. i use stag pens for several different reasons and a ill behaved roo is a good reason. they are easy to build.
i use the 2"x4"x4` feild fence. i cut to length 2-4`sections and 1-12`, then connect the 12` section end to end and secure with hog rings and then center the 4` sections and secure for the top and bottom, and then cut out a access door, and cut a peice of fence large enough to overlap the openning and secure it above with hogrings, these will work as hinges. and i use the heavy duty rubber buggie cords for securing the door. i tried the regular bunngie cords once until a smart and angry roo forced his way out so he could get to a grey roo.

side cutters
hog ring pliers
hog rings
2"x4"x4` feild fence
bungie cord

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Subject: Re: Re: Aggressive Rooster

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community