Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: About the Inaugration

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Dug on January 21, 2005 at 21:46:02 from (63.167.143.117):

In Reply to: About the Inaugration posted by Alias on January 21, 2005 at 09:17:19:

Alias,

I agree completely! What a show! And Dubya's speech was brilliant! Haven't been affected like that by a President since Reagan. It's good to see a real person like Dubya in the White House, not a showman, but a genuine, honest person guided by his core values and not the latest polls. While I was not impressed with the amount of money spent, I also realize this is about "our" democracy and it's a great thing to show the world how truly awesome we are. Besides, it's not tax payer money, it's the rich fat cats that want a good excuse to light it up!

Interestly enough, for all you Clintonians out there, Bills 2nd inag cost $42 mil and if adjusted for inflation would have been $49.5 mil. Hmmm, how will the libs respond to that little nugget?

Luvin' Bush in Kansas,

Dug

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: About the Inaugration

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community