Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

$*(%#($@!!!!

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Melanie on February 16, 2005 at 10:13:02 from (63.242.52.93):

Well, I went and splurged on a Starbucks yesterday since I was feeling a bit low... on my way out the door I saw a headline on the paper that said six schools were getting closed. I felt sorry for those parents of the kids at those schools, and went back to work.
Then, on my drive home, they read out the list of closures, and guess what? Yep, the school my kids go to is on that list. What the he!!... I lost it. People driving next to me prolly thought I was loony as I drove along beating my fist on the steering wheel, hollering, "DA**IT!!!!" at the top of my lungs.
So now I gotta contact the program administrator for the special program my oldest is in, and my baby's nominated for, and see if the school being closed affects the program, or if they'll just select another facility and move.
One other little item: our county voted in a new tax for three years, of which we are in the third year now, to go straight to funding our schools. Now I ask you, why the he!! have I been paying this dang tax, poor as I am, when my kids get messed over anyhow??? I am just livid!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: $*(%#($@!!!!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community