Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

A White Farm Report

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Fern(Mi) on February 21, 2005 at 17:33:27 from (205.188.116.68):

5” to 7” of snow here warming up to 35*. Winds having died I still had a bit of snow drift removal around doorways and grain chutes.
Being it Presidents Day, north and south roads snow blown shut, and a couple schools with water problems, any one of the afore mentioned excuses was a charm today. I saw kids everywhere.

Took my cheaters back to the eye Doc. Asked if any one could see anything wrong with them. No one had to say a word. Short on rearranging my face they looked further off than I do. This time, the they’re sending the whole eyeballed windows contrivance to the lens grinders and letting them figure out where they went wrong. My Doc’s office even went so far as to putting a rush order on them. I figure I might have them by the time Spring’s over or Summer’s start. I have faith. After all, its only been about six weeks since this whole mess started. Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!

Puttered around the shop most of the day, working on stump jumping wood hauler trailer. Secret project on hold more parts haven been ordered. With a speedy delivery they should be here In another week. Got to finish shop projects do to finding a leaky JD tractor water pump.

Expect arrival of new to us 1850 Oliver any day. Been over a week since paid purchase. Can only surmise there’s been some difficulty on supplying the additional parts and goods agreed upon in purchase order. Oh well, a couple three smaller projects out the way could workout to this new machine’s receiving our fullest attention. That tractors glass is a mess.

Well, that’s it for another day raising Shorthorns.
Good evening!
Fernan

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: A White Farm Report

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community