Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: 3 suppers $1.50

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Dale Anne on February 24, 2005 at 05:56:31 from (205.188.116.68):

In Reply to: Re: 3 suppers $1.50 posted by KellyGa on February 24, 2005 at 05:48:15:

No bowing gal......I am one of 12 children that lived in a 3 br house....and yes we were poor as dirt...mom and dad werent very good parents so I took over the household at about 12 y/o and had to find a way to feed the kids...so life has taught me well...took lemons and made lemon aid lol...I tried to show my soon to be daughter in law how to be thrifty but that gal cant hold on to money...wants to eat out every night of the week.....and since she dont work all the pressure is on my son...house payments,laundry,cleaning,food bills,car insurance...so on...ohhhh I could go on fer days about her....but what worries me the most is she is going to have my grandbaby in august and I worry so much that with the way she keeps house the baby will get ahold of something and choke to death on it or catch some kind of illness from the filth!...now yes I am a clean freak and think even a lil clutter looks bad but I mean FILTH!!!!...ya ever see that show how clean is your house? well she would be perfect for the show....but I wont call them cause it would be a waste of time...she wouldnt keep it that way...well enogugh ranting...Dale Anne

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: 3 suppers $1.50

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community