Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: 3 suppers $1.50

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Dale Anne on February 24, 2005 at 13:16:06 from (205.188.116.68):

In Reply to: Re: 3 suppers $1.50 posted by Dixie Mulford on February 24, 2005 at 09:37:25:

Howdy Dixie....her momma is just like her she grew up this way so i reckon it's a hard habit to break but while she lived here i made her clean!...tried to teach her to cook but gave up on it cause ya can lead a horse to water but ya cant make them drink....depressed...um dont know many folks that smoke pot and are depressed...yes I know she is still using pot while pregnant.....and as far as energy goes well I take a nap every afternoon....i give myself a reward system....if the morning chores are done I can get online fer awhile.....afternoon chores done can get a nap.....evening chores done can watch tv......I have a Master chore list I live by and it keeps things pretty easy for me ...just have to make sure to clean up after ourselves and things dont get overwhelming.....like i get up at 4 am...by 6 when huuby leaves fer work i have all the carpets vaced,bed made,his lunch made,dishes from dish washer unloaded,rooms straightened up,dogs out,critters fed,supper defrosting,laundry on,and litter box cleaned...I take my showers at night and have my clothing by the bed so when I get up i get dresses pull my hair back in a pony tail wash my face put on an apron and get started[after watching the weather and a cup of coffee.....not to bad...not really much energy involved lol.....Dale Anne

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: 3 suppers $1.50

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community