Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: A Woman's Facts About Men

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Hogman on June 20, 2002 at 20:51:32 from (63.124.171.69):

In Reply to: Re: A Woman's Facts About Men posted by WallSal55 on June 20, 2002 at 13:45:08:

Sounds a little like Our wedding,was Dec 23Rd,snow,ice and blue cold. "Ceremony"(?) took place huddled up around the BIG old parlor heating stove tryin ta keep warm. My "TUX" was of tha Ozark type namely Bibbed Overalls,Maw Hog was in Jeans and overcoat and held tha JPs dog through tha whole thing. Dog was only wittness so had ta be there. JP had just came in from feedin Cows and was dressed accordinly. It was great, just what tha doctor ordered for a Hill Folk weddin. He read tha stuff'n We repeated,He offered a prayer,We signed tha papers,payed Him $10 and all it bought was tha happiest years of Our lives. 18 years'n still sharin tha same pillow ever night.

I pitty those who are not Married to Their very best friend and lover.

Sorry Folks, forgot again'n got in tha Pulpit.

Hey now They put a stint in tha ole ticker Tue mornin,I'm sittin here with a portable moniter hitched which comes off in a very few minutes. Had a little scare last evening, We drop tha moniter off at hospital in tha mornin and They'll check it and hopefully say I'm ready ta leap tall buildins with a single hop.After a bunch of rehab that is.
Next Wed it's off to tha lung mechanic, ain't We got fun?

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: A Woman's Facts About Men

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community