Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Where's Mark?

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Willy-N (Mark Hendershot) on July 16, 2002 at 22:44:38 from (

In Reply to: Where's Mark? posted by Nathan(GA) on July 16, 2002 at 21:35:08:

Hello; I was at a big N-Tractor get together over the week end! It was a lot of fun meeting the guys from the N-Board. I was tring to get caught up on all the Honey Do stuff I got away with by going there with out my wife. I even got nick named Willy-N because of my long hair being like Willie Nelsons??!! I started using this for my posting name too. It is nice to know you were missed!! I told my wife if I ever just disapear or my time came to let the people on the boards know. Been reading the post wondering where to jump in at. We have some big fires burning about 35 miles away from us but nothing to worry about it is on the other side of the river. We are so dry right now all the fire fighters are real jumpy and are allways looking out the windows. Had quite a few since the storm but all were put out fast nothing big yet in our area. Are all you guys who have stopped smokeing still not doing it? I hope it works out for you! Mark H.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Subject: Re: Re: Where's Mark?

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community