Country Talk Discussion Board|
A Funny for the Gals out there
[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]
Posted by EIEIO on August 20, 2002 at 10:15:54 from (188.8.131.52):
1) If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it will always be
yours. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with. But, if
it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food,
uses your telephone, takes your money, and doesn't appear to realize that
you had set it free....... You either married it or gave birth to it.
2) Reason to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics
class pulls a hamstring.
3) My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
4) The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
5) The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what
you're doing, someone else always does.
6) Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
7) Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.
8) Amazing! ! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks
9) They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine isn't all
that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said, "Body,
how'd you like to go to the six o'clock class in vigorous toning?" Clear
as a bell my body said, "Listen fatty....do it and die."
10) I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are
eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding?
That's my idea of a perfect day.
Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community