Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by niki on January 17, 2006 at 12:01:14 from (66.142.210.77):

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re posted by Brad on October 11, 2005 at 16:37:09:

You know, I read through all of these comments because I have a "chicken killer" who unfortunately I am very fond of otherwise and am disturbed at the level of ignorance of life in general I found here. God created animals to be a companion, source of food and source of warmth for man and any animal domestic or wild that does not provide any of the above is of no use. This includes a dog which will not obey his masters commands, such as not killing his valuable chickens(a source of food for most). You tree huggers out there should really use your compassionate natures to serve others instead of beasts with no souls, no compassion, no empathy.
Thank you for the advise those of you who live on farms or at least have some common sense regarding how the world was meant to work. God bless!

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community