Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Breaking a Dog from Killing Chickens

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Bobby on January 29, 2006 at 19:25:10 from (24.129.22.35):

In Reply to: Re: Breaking a Dog from Killing Chickens posted by magpie on September 10, 2001 at 20:10:30:

my dog supposedly killed a chicken on the next block, the owner called the city, the city came out because my dogs are now listed as dangerous animals, they want me to pay $500 each for two collars that list them as dangerous animals. then i have to get an insurance policy for both dogs for $100,000 dollars. they are to come out and take them from me this coming tuesday, i will then have 18 days to get the two dangerous animal tags and the insurance policy.
if i have not done so by the 18 days, my two dogs will be put to sleep. the person from the city came out "Sunday" at 5 p.m. in full uniform, with there city dog pound truck. i am at a loss, is this a scam where the guy with the chicken knows someone with the city, where i go get this done, then he sues. my dogs evidentally made it under his fence, he said he saw my dog kill the chicken and was carrying it away in his mouth. my dogs are brother/sister golden retrievers, the female has a slight sign of german shephard in her. is this the anwser, my male dog kills a chicken, so he is sentenced to death by the city of jacksonville florida, the female dog is i guess considered an accomplice because she was there and gets the same sentence. from what i have read, dogs killing chickens is common, so what did you all do, pay the $1000 for the dangerous animal tags and get the insurance policy, i can't afford that.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Breaking a Dog from Killing Chickens

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community