Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Breaking a Dog from Killing Chickens

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Ron Millet on May 06, 2007 at 16:18:43 from (4.240.141.3):

In Reply to: Re: Breaking a Dog from Killing Chickens posted by anne on March 06, 2007 at 11:17:02:

When I was a young teen, living in the city, my dad had his business on a busy street. On the same block, around the corner we lived in our own residence, and between the business and our house my parents owned several old houses and apartments. Right on the corner lived a family with a big yellow dog that several times would terrorize me riding from my house to the business on my bike.

The last time he did it, I rode the long way around the block back to my house. I went into the Kitchen, got a squirt gun out of a drawer that belonged to my little sister. I loaded it with household ammonia.

Then I rode my bike again in front of the rental house again, and the yellow dog came after me on my bike again, barking and snarling to beat all.

While still moving on the bike, I twisted around on the bike, took aim, and squirted the dog directly in the eyes.

The dog never chased me again.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Breaking a Dog from Killing Chickens

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community