Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: about last week

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Maggie/TX on December 04, 2002 at 11:25:01 from (205.188.208.134):

In Reply to: about last week posted by donna on December 04, 2002 at 10:08:12:

Donna, I couldn't agree with you more! There is a great group of folks on here and, from them, I've learned a lot and am still learning. It turns out I just may need all the tips I can get on country life and tractors and such one day soon as my in-laws have signed over the deed to the farm to my husband. If we move there it is 40 acres in east Texas complete with an old tractor instead of 2 acres near Houston. Big difference. I won't know what to do first but am sure that I can get all the answers I need as soon as I know the questions from right here.

As to the complainers, there's always a few in every group. What got me riled about the complaining was it came the very next post after Mr. Hogman posted the bad news about his wife's health. I think that complainer was not only a whiner, but insensitive and that's why I came back with the smart-alek reply to him and I still stand by it. To Mr. Complainer and all his cronies, if they don't like it they can kiss my foot. I like barns, but I wasn't raised in one and think that anybody who would follow Mr. Hogman's post about his wife's health with a bunch of whining about how this board has "gone downhill" for us not staying "on topic" is acting like they were raised by wolves for all the sensitivity that showed to him. And yes, that IS my opinion. (smile!)

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: about last week

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community