Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: about last week

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by donna on December 04, 2002 at 12:10:33 from (205.188.208.134):

In Reply to: Re: about last week posted by Maggie/TX on December 04, 2002 at 11:25:01:

Hi Maggie,
About your future plans, I wish you the best, We made our move from the suburbs of New Orleans about 1 1/2 ago it was the best thing we ever did.
We bought 39 acres here in southwest MS about 3 years prior and took a year to build, We now have a rabbit farm, chickens geese pheasents quail and a new baby calf Our 4 kids are doing great the boys love it and my oldest a a 16 yr daughter did a complete turn around and we are so proud of her.. her self esteem is high, good gradesA & B's when we were building we had neighbors stop just to say hi, back home you barely saw your next door neighbor. One thing we had to adjust to was you don't go any where fast. people love to chit chat(its great)if you grow more than you need you pass it on to your neighbor. This board gave me quick answers every time I needed help. Best luck to you email if you like countrygurl601@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: about last week

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community