Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1953 monarch electric range

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Nor-Mon Distributing, Inc on July 02, 2007 at 12:36:17 from (67.171.144.235):

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1953 monarch electric range posted by Beware Of NORMON Distr. on April 16, 2007 at 21:08:03:

This is a response to the inflamatory and incorrect posting on April 16, 2007 "Beware of Nor-Mon Dist".

This customer ordered and received the correct Monarch part for his appliance. It was an updated part complete with instructions on how to install it. The customer called for asstance in installing it. After explaining to the customer it was apparent that the customer did not have the expertise to correctly install the part and it was suggested that he call a repair company in his area to assist him (he was three states away). Instead the customer commented that he didn't want to pay a repair technician and tried to install the part himself, electrically shorting the item out.

The customer requested permission to return the shorted-out part. Instead of using UPS or another form of insured delivery, he sent it via regular parcel post. It was never received at Nor-Mon. Customer then filed a complaint with our state's Consumer Protection Board. Nor-Mon honestly answered the inquiry and the Consumer Protection Board found the customer's complaint had no merit.

Nor-Mon Distributing has been in business for over 25 years and is run in a honest and ethical manner. Nor-Mon sells major appliance parts and HVAC supplies all over the USA. I can count on one hand the consumer complaints I am aware of in 25+ years.

Unlike the customer who posted his complaint. I am not afraid to post my name and e-mail address:

Norman Chusid
President
Nor-Mon Distributing, Inc.
(e-mail) normondist@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1953 monarch electric range

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community