Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: See what I mean?

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Ron/PA on December 29, 2002 at 08:30:19 from (12.172.242.2):

In Reply to: See what I mean? posted by Fawteen on December 29, 2002 at 05:34:12:

Fawteen,
I know what you are saying, and I have no problem with a discussion, and even a friendly argument. However, I did the same as you, and broke my own rule of avoiding, such topics, in fact several times.
My reason for backing wayyyy off on this board, is the personal attacks that I got in e-mails. When you open an e-mail that starts with "You must be one stupid son of a b----!!!" you know that you are listening to someone that you can't converse with.
I find that when, logic is absent, name calling takes over. And the absence of logic is very obvious some days.
Like you I ain't leaving, just not going to participate nearly as much. I feel that may be a good thing for the board as well, it will cut down on some of my nonsense that was really not needed nor wanted here.
Later
Ron

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: See what I mean?

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community