Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: What type of broadcaster do you use?

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Canadian Cowboy on June 20, 2001 at 21:44:10 from (

In Reply to: What type of broadcaster do you use? posted by Mark on June 20, 2001 at 18:28:09:

I just got a damaged fertilizer spreader for $50 bucks, the metal in the bottom of the hopper was rotten but it still works. Get one that need some tine work for a couple of bucks, fix it your self with pop tins and poprivets or something, thats all you realy need, I gather you have other equipment that you will be using to work up the ground and finish it after seeding.

any how just my thoughts.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup


Subject: Re: Re: What type of broadcaster do you use?


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community