Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

A true story about country life in a rural area

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Sid on January 05, 2003 at 18:08:15 from (12.160.110.164):

I am sure many of you know what a chivaree is. Well this is about the time my oldest uncle and his new bride where staying with my grandparents for a couple of days. It seems this was the first chance that other family members and many friends had to chivaree them. My uncle being the prankester he was had given many of them a reason to want to participate in this wonderful event. Well the time came and many neighbors had gotten together at the barn at the end of the lane and snuck down to the house to start the festivities afte about an hour they decided to go in the house and go upstairs where they where sleeping only to find an empty bed since they where already ther and did not have the guest of honor present they where trying to decide wether to go find them or just wait after all they had to come back sooner or later. when about an hour or so went by some of them decided morning came awful early and started to leave someone noticed that my uncle and aunt where with the rest of the crowd come to find out my uncle heard something and he and my aunt snuck out on the porch and went along the fence row and joined everyone at the barn and where with them for almost two hours before they where found out.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: A true story about country life in a rural area

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community