Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Emily on October 10, 2007 at 23:53:48 from (58.163.47.235):

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re posted by Jim Jen on October 10, 2007 at 12:20:51:

I've got a little mini jack russell. She has the best personality. She used to chase the chicken but now she kills them. i rubbed her into the chicken and hit her and growled the whole time and was yelling at her. She knows its wrong. We feed our dogs once daily at night. I used to have a jack russell before this one and he killed 1 chicken when you wernt there but then he started killing our neibours sheep which we paid for because its the right thing to do. HE DIDNT TOUCH OUR SHEEP JUST THE NEIGHBOURS. the sheep were in blue gum trees that are out the back of the property and i caught him i yelled so much and hit him. He killed 5 sheep in total. We also have a blue heeler that was with the dogs when killing the animals but he doesnt kill them. We gave the other dog away and he kept killing. So he went to an elders home because he had a good personality and still run off so he had to be put down. He always had another dog with him when he did it. i dont know what to do with this one!!! i love this jack russell to much to give or to put her down. She is now tied up which she has never been before and just sitting there. Our family is very busy and we are on a hobby farm so we are not here all the time. i do play with my dogs but im also doing my final year at school so im very busy. i really need some suggestions.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community