Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: %#$@#? Army

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Bambi on January 10, 2003 at 09:49:01 from (151.203.34.226):

In Reply to: Re: %#$@#? Army posted by bill b va on January 09, 2003 at 11:17:12:

Thank you for calling a spade a spade..the "Bush Re-Election Zone". Is anyone else as tired of Rumsfeld runnin his mouth and Bush and his big pauses every time he speaks... I just wanna shout Geez Georgie, just say it!!!! I am soooo tired of Bush and his little band of hypnotized idjits! They are playing bully on the playground while Americans are standing in food lines all over the USA! Now that is a very very sad sight to see. Maybe the fella who started this string can volunteer at one of the food distribution sites and hope like heck his wife comes back so he doesn't wind up in that line too. I am sorely unhappy about the state of affairs in the US. Lets stop talking and start voting for those who can really do something instead of this party line crap! Can someone run for office PLEASE that actually cares about us and not the corporations??? I am equally tired of hearing things like bi-partisan, right wing, left wing, reps and dems, us and them....ARGH ENOUGH ALREADY! Just stop the infighting and get the dang job done! Ok, I feel better. Need a good rant every now and then.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: %#$@#? Army

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community