Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Re: %#$@#? Army

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Friendly Fire on January 10, 2003 at 19:41:39 from (205.188.208.134):

In Reply to: Re: Re: %#$@#? Army posted by Bambi on January 10, 2003 at 09:49:01:

I can not agree with everthing Bambi has to say, but he brings up some points we perhaps should think about. We have inspectors in Iraq and what have they found??? Like the little old lady said a few years ago. "Wheres the beef?"

Not too long ago we were going to save a little country from the "Commies" 58,000 dead Americians later how much saving did we do. I just wish we would have more proof of Iraqs intentions before we start spending Americian lives over there. Like the lady said, "Wheres the beef?"

And as far as the Rep. vrs. Dem. why cant they do what is best for the country rather than what is best for their own party.
I realy feel the ecomomy, or what is left of it deserves more attention than what it is getting. And I dont think a war with Iraq or North Korea will solve our problems here at home.

I just dont want us to wave the flag and go charging blindly ahead not knowing what we are getting into. I support our men and women in uniform and thank them for their service, just dont want any of their lives lost needlessly.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: %#$@#? Army

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community