Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: A Question for the Ladies!

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Dave Olson on February 14, 2003 at 10:45:59 from (24.171.97.55):

In Reply to: Re: A Question for the Ladies! posted by Maggie/TX on February 14, 2003 at 10:07:44:

Hello Maggie and thanks for your response.

About 18 years ago my wife wanted to have another Plastic Car. It is our third. We didn't need another car but she wanted another one! Here is a recent picture. I got a '72 Corvette for her in 1985. She grew tired of it after a couple years (she was really thrilled when we first got it though). The Corvette Bug bit my wife and me before we were married!

She has been after me to sell it for many years and use the $ to pay bills! We still have it. I know I will never have another. Gotta admit it looks kinda neat seeing a 31-year-old car sitting next to my 73 year old Case C and the 58-year-old Farmall H in my shop. Don't drive the car much but it is still fun to tool around in on a nice day. Sounds neat too! :-)

The reason I bring this car into this thread is that I have found we can "Afford" anything we want if we really want it and are willing to do without other things if that is what it takes.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Dave Olson

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: A Question for the Ladies!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community