Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Touchy Subject- Jesica Santillan Transplant

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Cindi on February 24, 2003 at 11:08:59 from (152.163.188.225):

In Reply to: Re: Touchy Subject- Jesica Santillan Transplant posted by Farmwench on February 24, 2003 at 10:53:07:

I agree. The fact that she was an illegal alien does not make her any less a valuable person in anyone's eyes. It's the irony that gets me. I could fall over dead in the hospital having camped out there for need of a new heart and I wouldn't be given a second glance when I keeled over because I couldn't pay for it. When do I become as important as she apparently was to have a special charity cause in my own name. I venture to say there's a half dozen pople just like her in my county alone that will die because of lack of funds. Dang right the hospital should be held highly accountable and made to pay. But then we have to pay higher doctor/hospital bills, to compensate for the higher malpractice rates. It's a vicious circle. I don't think there is a fix, quick or otherwise. It's gone beyond fixing and now we're looking at natural elimination 'finance style'. Depends on where you are on the food/money chain as to whether or not you live.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Touchy Subject- Jesica Santillan Transplant

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community