Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: About kids fighting in school....or, the good old days

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Paul on February 26, 2003 at 20:48:17 from (69.5.200.12):

In Reply to: About kids fighting in school....or, the good old days posted by Cindi on February 26, 2003 at 19:13:58:

Cindi and the group, in my work I see a lot of this. As a kid growing up, I took a lot of pushing in the first few grades of school. I finally had enough, and accidentally gave the school bully a bloody nose. After that, there were no more problems even through Jr. High, and Sr. High. By the way, I had him in a head lock, and thought he was about to change plans for my future famliy with his fist. I brought my leg up to cover the jewels, and caught him in the nose. It worked! Now, as a Texas Peace Officer, I am called to situations at schools all the time. Usually parents or school officials want to file criminal charges when someone "protects" themself. If this is the case, we have to investigate, and allow the charges. I personally would jsut as soon most of them be settled as mine was. However with all the other problems we have, we would have to have full safety gear, and licensed referee's present as well as insurance, and then a protest committee... I have a son who is 32, a son who is 22, a step-daughter who is 22, and an 8 year old at home. Each has had their troubles at school. The schools have been notified. The schools were given a "warning" as to what could happen if they did not intervene. The kids usually took care of the problems, instead of ME showing up in place of my wife. I admire parents who care for their kids, and who look after them to have a good manner about them in public as well as at home. By the way, the 32 year old still gets chills if my voice changes, or I clear my throat in a certain way. Take care of those babies, no matter how old they are, they only come along once!

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: About kids fighting in school....or, the good old days

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community