Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: !!

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Clod on June 26, 2003 at 13:41:16 from (208.187.40.196):

In Reply to: Re: !! posted by cowgirlj on June 26, 2003 at 07:42:37:

I could not figure that out either.But I was in school awhile back and we studied goats.If you got time,,I might add a post here to explain the lesson on goats my teacher was teaching..I cant remember it good because I was not listening.But,I'll hit the high spots..There was three or four goats that had to go off apiece to find grass because,You know how goats do,They eat up everything where they are..So the left out early mornings before sun up to get to the good green grass..Along the way they crossed a bridge..It was deep water below so it was a must to cross and a strategic point on the route.But on the way home the goats,,As ,,Goats do..The little goats ran ahead.. When they got to the bridge a Troll jumped out from under it,( A Troll is a monster that thinks he runs the show for everbody) He told the little goats..You gotta pay me a fee to cross this bridge,,The little goats said..NOPE!! Cant do that buster,, This is a county bridge.. Nobody can force us to pay..The Troll said ,,Well I can because I run the show for everybody..NOPE ..You dont own this bridge sid the little goats.But the Troll was going to bully themm around..But the little goats said.Wait..Billy Goat gruff will pay you.Hes got al the money...OK said the big ole Troll.. Then along comes BGG..Hes a big big goat..He butts the Troll off the bridge and says ..Let that be a lesson to you..You..You up start!! -------------- Anyhow..Dont let sombody appoint themselves to be your master.If there is a power void.Some fool wil try to jump into the spot just because they think they can get away with it.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: !!

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community