Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Need to ask for prayers....again.

[ Expand ] [ View Replies ] [ Post Reply ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Buzzman72's wife on August 31, 2009 at 23:48:33 from (74.129.194.33):

I'm wondering if I will ever get any good news??? The past few days, I got bad news twice and something not so great happened too. I'm sick of being so dang tired, but can't fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning...either from so much on my mind, or being in too much pain (back, bursitis and the old arthritis...at least I am guess that is what is wrong with my finger, since I have it else where).

Things inside my house are literally falling apart...that is another worry. My dr. told me I need to have 2 toenails removed, due to fungus...but the podiatrists that should be accepting my Healthy Indiana Plan, aren't accepting it!!! Mark's leg is still red, hard and hurting. His dr. gave him a higher dose of water pills for it! Mark is still out of work...so the only money we get is $60.00 every 2 weeks from our daughter to take care of Markus...it provides gas to get him and take him back and the diapers I buy.

I know that the Bible tells me that God won't put anymore on me than I can handle...but I'm almost there already. I talk to him all the time, asking him to help me and Mark and to give me strength to keep going. Could everybody say a prayer for me and Mark...prayer does work, I know...it has helped in the past. Thank you so much. God Bless.

Sherry

Replies:

Post A Reply

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Need to ask for prayers....again.

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community