Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Let's take a vote

[ Expand ] [ View Replies ] [ Post Reply ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Sid on September 03, 2009 at 05:11:45 from (67.210.55.135):

In Reply to: Let's take a vote posted by Mudcat49 on September 03, 2009 at 03:53:17:

"If you don't like a post don't read it!" You know I am getting kinda sick of that little phrase being thrown around. I started visiting this site a little over ten years ago. I liked it because of what it was. Kim has stated very plainly the purpose she set this board up. She at first asked that politics be on a limited basis. The rudeness got so bad she has added this statement "Absolutely no political discussions of any kind." It is right there in plain site, in bold letters,, right above the submit button when you post a message. My first question is. Why should a person who wants to post about something that is obviously contrary to what the owner of the site wants, expexct those of us that came here because of that, be expected to "ignore the post if you don't like it skip over it." That is like taking a dump in some one's living room and saying if you don't like it step over it. I vote NO NO NO a thousand times NO. My second question is. Why not go to a site that welcomes political discussion and is set up for that reason. If you want to discussion political debates just find a site that does. "How hard is that?"

Replies:

Post A Reply

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Let's take a vote

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community