Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Grandson with swine flu...

[ Expand ] [ View Replies ] [ Post Reply ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Coneflower on September 10, 2009 at 15:58:45 from (

In Reply to: Grandson with swine flu... posted by Deb on September 10, 2009 at 14:56:54:

I think you are a bit confused about several things and that is understandable when a loved one is involved. Swine flu is not a name being used currently for the H1N1 virus. In most areas where there have been documented cases patients are not tested if they display the common flu signs. The vaccine, which is not yet available, should prevent or at least lesson the sick feelings and will be a series of two shots.
It is hard to have a loved one sick, and I hope all others in the household are following the prescribed precautions. Hopefully he will feel better very soon. I also feel that the doctors, state and county health officials, school nurses and others responsible are doing the best they can with this potential epidemic. Hang in there Deb and try to understand that there is a lot of false information floating around.

Post A Reply

Subject: Re: Re: Grandson with swine flu...

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community