Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: AI and other types on non natral breeding

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by STEVEN H on August 15, 2003 at 12:16:57 from (209.103.199.89):

In Reply to: Re: AI and other types on non natral breeding posted by Ron/PA on August 15, 2003 at 11:08:54:

by all means teach me the thrueth than.
i have learned it well and dont go trying to feed me falseness now. ebryo transfer, we inject the cow with a hormon to get her to go into super ovlation, she produces use many eggs which are taken out and than surgecly transplanted into a new cow that does not have the traits that we want. she is than bread threw ai agin for selceted traits. she will have any where from 1 to three cavles. any more than three have been killed off. my descripoin of line breeding and imbreeding is very right on the head. ai its self should be good. i mean after all the semen is in batrai free sultion. it has been checked for usefullness and livlness. costs are low per cow, rangine from a few bucks to a couple hunder. there is no big bad rough bull to beat up on the cow. you will not see me use it. like i said we are breeding super freek cows. and the results show. how long is the average cows lie for a milker? 3 years. use to be 4 to 6. your turn ron, not to pick on you here but you suport it so presnt an agrument with the facts. and we will go from there.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: AI and other types on non natral breeding

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community