Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: AI and other types on non natral breeding

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by STEVEN H on August 15, 2003 at 12:41:47 from (209.103.199.89):

In Reply to: Re: AI and other types on non natral breeding posted by Ron/PA on August 15, 2003 at 11:08:54:

oh yea, and i should have not brought up god, most here are not capable of haveing a conversaion abought that matter without flying off the handle. but it dont matter because i believe in what i believe. i have also studied ag for all four years of highschool and do happpen to be more informed than them old timers and can draw my own lines from what i see. when you look at organic vs non you see the real difference. you can grow a betterr crop from organic than you can from non, but you have to work harder and longer to do so. the return is greater though. with beef cattle that i raise we raely ever need a single med here. but them dairy animals here, man you get a sick one and you have a bought $100 in meds and that animal might not live. i think that i need to stop it is geting long winded here. oh yea and dont takethis personally either i am just challenging your views not you.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: AI and other types on non natral breeding

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community