Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

4th floor report

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by deadcarp on September 05, 2003 at 06:39:32 from (209.191.208.43):

finished breakfast and getting ready for rehab - i've found out that things apparently are gonna need re-training everyuday to some extent although i can pretty confidently stand up at will. my left arm is still a basic sausage so that might have reached a sorta limit. gawd that's frustrating sometimes. be nice to scratch my butt with something familiar :) and when you injure an arm, deodoraht's a challenge for both pits. why don'they make joints like barn hinges so at leastthey only flop in 1 direction instead of my leg hoverimnng in a circle? i'll hafta ask buck - he's only 2 but we have similar problems gwetting everything to work at the same time.

i asked somebody if they don't have a pill that makes rehab seem like disneyland and so far we'll need 14 doses for the therapists and patients so i'll have to bug the doctor - poor guy :)

there might be something wrong with my ticker so they're running another test monday -now granted i've punished it for years but a guy can hope :)

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: 4th floor report

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community