Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: McCULLOCH * saw question *

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Brian-2N on October 01, 2003 at 09:36:27 from (

In Reply to: McCULLOCH * saw question * posted by Mike D. on October 01, 2003 at 09:16:26:

I have a Mac Pro model, but I don't remeber if it's a 510. The real question you need to ask is how heavy is it, and how long is the bar. If you are trimming limbs you only need a 12" or 16" bar, and a light saw. If you are limbing, but also felling and bucking wood, you may want a longer (20") bar and a biger, more HP, saw.
My Mac has been cutting firewood for several years now. All I've ever had to do was buy a new plug every year.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup


Subject: Re: Re: McCULLOCH * saw question *


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community