Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: $11,000 Ford 8N for sale

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Willy-N on December 24, 2003 at 08:03:09 from (64.146.187.246):

In Reply to: Re: $11,000 Ford 8N for sale posted by Les on December 24, 2003 at 04:09:47:

For a lot of people they are real tractors. Just depends on what you need it for. If your clearing a driveway, tending a small peice of land ect they are a good tractor. They are easy to fix but parts are pretty high if you are into restoring one. They are the Art Deco tractor like the Ferguson 20 & 30 of the same era. I like the look of them real simple and to the point. Small enought you can put them in a regular garage and lots of implments still made you can use with them. Now if you need a tractor that can plow large feilds or pull heavy implment that is a different story. I also like power steering and brakes on mine. Having owned many 9,2, & 8Ns I have found them to be fun tractors to work with. But I needed one for different reasons and my Massey Ferguson 135 is kind of ugly but it is a Ugly Duckling and acts like a Swan when using it. The Massey is still not a big tractor but for me it is perfect like the 8Ns for a lot of people. Mark H.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: $11,000 Ford 8N for sale

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community