Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...and about Walma

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Pitch on January 08, 2004 at 15:47:54 from (208.31.46.154):

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...and about Walmart posted by Aprille on January 08, 2004 at 14:18:27:

I am to far from Wally World for it to have hurt the local stores that I mostly shop at. But there is the bimonthly trip to the big town for major groceries and sundries. Now the merchants in that town are crying big time but why. Weekdays they were open 10:00 to 5:00 Saturdays maybe till noon if at all Sunday forget it whole town rolled up it's sidewalks. Why should I pay mom&pop .89 for a can of soup if Wally will let me have it for .50. I just paid 11.00 for a jug of dextrol antifreeze. Why cause it was 5:45 and the only place open was the local thief. If the problem had happened at a more convenient time I could have gotten it a Walmart for $8.00. This small town mom & pop knows he has a captive audience, it's either him or a thirty mile drive.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...and about Walma

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community