Country Living
Country Living, Country Skills
Country People - A Country Living Resource and Community
Message Board
Country Topics
Trading Post
Memory Lane
Country Skills
Country Cooking

The Kitchen

Photo Gallery
Vintage Photos
Special Collections

Country Humor
Country Sounds
Coloring Book
Interactive Story

Farm Tractors
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks
Antique Tractors
Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: ? for Toolman

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by toolman on January 09, 2004 at 20:00:11 from (

In Reply to: Re: ? for Toolman posted by toolman on January 09, 2004 at 19:49:07:

one site where its made in the states said they use a wax and thermosetting resins, and a british columbia site says they use a wax and glues and the only difference seems to be the type of wood they use,its not allowed in europe due to its large chemical emmission from the GLUE in the board,never read the whole site but i think i will , if the costs were comparable i think i would use ply.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup


Subject: Re: Re: Re: ? for Toolman


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community