Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Those damn film crews...

[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Salmoneye on November 20, 2001 at 13:09:44 from (

In Reply to: Those damn film crews... posted by Cowboy Joe on November 20, 2001 at 10:52:44:

I hear ya...

Few years back someone thought it would be a good idea to film a Jim Carey movie here in Vermont.
Well...if you ever seen 'Me, Myself And Irene' (which I aint and won't!!!) then look closely at some stupid scene where there is a train cuz that was shot just down the road from my house.

After the third time in one hour, where I had to produce ID to get to my own house, I was some ticked off! The next time I went through, one of our State Boys happened to be on the corner stopping all trafic so I let him have it with both barrels. Poor trooper couldn't have been older than 25, but he learned that day one of the bad parts of his new job which was taking lip from irate citizens that wanted their rights back. I told him in no uncertain terms was he to stop me or my wifes rig again (which was distinct and impossible to miss) or there would be heck to pay for that movie company. I told him that I would hold up their filming by by one...shooting every round of ammunition (thousands) I had into a dirt bank (which is perfectly legal here and they would need a court order to come and get me). The film crew had already told an eldery neighbor lady that lives next to the tracks to keep her dogs quiet or they would!

Geeze....THANKS for getting me going on something I thought I had forgotten...LOL

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Subject: Re: Re: Those damn film crews...

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community