Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Josef..

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Aprille on January 21, 2004 at 03:56:33 from (66.155.244.74):

Dear Sir..I am not trying to rank on your beliefs or your system of beliefs but I find it wrong to make it seem that some of us are wrong or right depending on if we agree with you or not..where we live..our relationship with God..No one can judge anyone else ..only God can judge. Everyone has their own opinion on things and we here in the country are not lacking in God's love anymore than those of us in the cities and suburbs. We as americans know how blessed we are..no one needs to keep on reminding us. Seeing the smile in the eyes of our loved ones..teaching our children that God is in the clouds and that's why they take shapes..as we lie on the grass and watch them roll by..making love..hugging trees...all of this has been deemed to us by God..the good as well as the not so great. Thanx for feeling that you have to step up to the plate to tell us these things but I'm pretty sure as adults we have some very good ideas regarding our relationship with our God..Peace..

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Josef..

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community