Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

A hole in our wallet

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Patria on February 10, 2004 at 12:43:56 from (66.50.17.101):

Sunday we were on our way to visit my dad, and not too far from where we live was this dog just standing in the middle of the one lane road. He wouldn't move so I went out of the car to check the dog, he was hurt, had a hole in his back right leg that went all the way through to the other side next to the testicles. A huge hole that you could see through, like a dunnut hole.
We had to make a quick decision, but we wouldn't leave him there, so we asked in the houses close by and nobody knew the dog. He is the cutest thing, and I knew that if we left him there on his own we would be back there in five minutes to get him. So we took him home and to the vet, who did a reconstruccion and told me it was a miracle that his testicles were intact, no muscle or nerve were hurt either.
So..here we are, owned by a chiwawa that costed [sp] us $300. He's about three years old and caramel in color. Gotta push down his throat some pills the vet prescribed, hope he helps me out a bit cause his teeths are sharp, and so is his mood.
Patria

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: A hole in our wallet

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community