Country Talk Discussion Board|
25 Signs That You Have Grown-Up
[ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]
Posted by M.R. on December 23, 2001 at 11:48:42 from (188.8.131.52):
25 SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE GROWN UP...
1. Your potted plants are alive...and you can't smoke a one of them.
2. Having $ex in a twin-sized bed is absurd.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.
5. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
6. You carry an umbrella. You watch the Weather Channel.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hookup and breakup.
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as 'dressed up.'
10. You're the one calling the police because those darn kids next door
don't know how to turn down the stereo.
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling $ex jokes around you.
12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's.
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
16. You no longer take naps from noon to 6 p.m.
17. Dinner and a movie - The whole date instead of the beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 a.m. would severely upset, rather
than settle, your stomach.
19. You go to the drugstore for Ibuprofen and antacids, not condoms and
pregnancy test kits.
20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer 'pretty good stuff.'
21. You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time.
22. "I just can't drink the way I used to," replaces "I'm never going to
drink that much again."
23. Over 90% of the time you spend in front of computer is for real work.
24. You don't drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
25. You read this entire list looking for one sign that doesn't apply to
Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community