Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

rough morning.

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by Taylor Lambert on February 17, 2004 at 15:56:32 from (68.216.45.126):

This morning i went to work when i got there I knew i had to take my Mack to the truck shop to get some fresh oil in the front hubs and such so I figured id pick up a dumpster and go to the landfill with it to save another trip. I get loaded and go down the main twisty little road. About midways through the trip a deer pops out in front of me I brake and down shifted the best i could, then a second one popped out and i took it out. I put my 4 ways on and pull over to inpsect the damages and this lady and her husband were sitting behind me in there car. I thought this was wierd but the they were wanting to know my liscence nuber i told them i didnt give that out. The deer was still alive but was broken in the back I asked the folks to call the game warden to shoot the deer but they refused. I didnt want to leave it there in pain and in the road and I didnt have a clube or anything like that. I had to back over the deer. That sound cruel but i couldnt stand its blating any more. Well mister and misses PETA get my front tags and call the cops on me which i havent seen them yet. I used a chain to drag the deer off the road and took pictures of the damage for a report. The lady asked why didnt i swerve I told her other than i was in a bad curve and the deer came out of the brush a few feet from the road that i was top heavy and couldnt swerve. I was a wreck all morning between watching them and trying to get the deer out of the road I to stop at the next wide spot to calm down a few minutes. I diont see why some folks can realize that life is hard and has alot of unpleasant events. They acted like i enjoyed hitting it. Sorry to rant.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: rough morning.

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community